Monday, February 21, 2011

I can't believe she did that

My sister put on her facebook page a complaint about some things I said about my daughter, saying no wonder the kid hates me.

Her friends piled on, began calling me a bad mother.

I responded, explaining in detail about the abuse, that my concern about my daughter is that, since she has been raised around abuse, she IS turning out to be a sadist and possibly with an abuser's mentality. She beat me with my own cane last year. She calls me "bitch" and "cunt." I went into detail and said that, if they wanted to opine, at least NOW they could see my blood on the sidewalk and opine in informed ways.

My sister's initial complaint had been saying things in a public forum, on FB. So she deleted my comment, which I respect. Her friends, however, continued piling on, one even saying, "The problem with debating idiots is that they can pull out life experiences and beat you at it." I politely asked my sister to remove that post, saying, "I respect your wishes if you don't want my long comment on your wall. However, if I am not permitted to defend myself, please do not permit strangers to call your sister an idiot. Please remove the criticism of me." She refused, saying I deserved it.

I have defriended her online and de-sistered her in real life. I would not permit anyone to call her names or to criticize her, even if I disagreed with her, because THAT is my SISTER. I am stunned that she does not feel the same way.

I wonder if it is the alcohol talking.

Either way, she is currently dead to me. I would NEVER let anyone speak about her the way she let those people speak about me. All she had to do was delete their criticism of me, the exact same way she deleted my defense of myself.

I am so fucking tired of how my estranged husband can make people think I am the crazy one. HE IS the abuser. He is the one who did sick shit to me. Yet, sociopath that he is, he comes across as calm and charming and, victim of a sociopath that I am, I come off sometimes as off-balance. Then, if I explain in any detail what he did to me, people don't want to know. They don't want details of abuse. They can't handle it. They want to silence me, which is fine - I don't actually have a NEED to trash him, but I don't like being treated like the crazy lady either. I am tired of this shit. Tired, tired, tired, tired, tired. Worst day I have had since I started the new meds over a month ago. First REAL *fall* since I have been on it. It helps so much. I thought I was all set, that this would not happen again. Apparently, I was wrong.

No comments: